Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Lingere or Nude
Replies: 9 Views: 622

dreamn69 12.07.14 - 03:40am
Ok group members, let us know what you think. When you are spending some quality romantic time with your significant other, which do you prefer. Do you like the sight and feel of a beautiful piece of Intimate Wear or would you rather to just behold your loved ones body in its natural state? Here is your chance. Guys, let the ladies know what you like and prefer. OK, you are on the clock, GO! Can't wait to read all of your comments. Don't forget to invite friends to come and join the group. We want to grow so that we can get some real connections going. Until Next Time. Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

jonnnnn 15.07.14 - 01:02pm
Always prefer some s*xy lingerie.stockings suspenders and nice underwear *

stud143 16.07.14 - 12:29am
Lingerie vl b good to gt seduced , bt nt fr long tym. , as love to feel da skin on my skin so I vl go with nude latr *

oldr3dbull 17.07.14 - 03:17am
hahaa fr me it hs to b in her bday clothes hahaha nothin is as beautiful as a persons mind n body n soul wit r witout intimate wear *

shiv24 17.07.14 - 03:24am
The attire does nt matter. Its about right chemistry *

bilydakd 17.07.14 - 04:21am
got to go with stud on this one I like to be seduced always a lil bit of teasing gets a man into a great mood and with me my eyes are my hands so lol either way you know I got to feel my way around and its always gonna be fun for me and the partner am with lol! *

stevekzn 17.07.14 - 06:55am
I prefer lingere. It is so much more s*xy to have the present wrapped scantily. Then through kissing and caressing to slowly unwrap it *

dreamn69 17.07.14 - 09:59pm
Well, right now it looks like the guys are saying, We like Lingere! Then you have the other guys in the group letting the ladies know that they love you, Au Naturale! So, birthday suit for a couple of men. This just goes to show, there is no standard quo for all of us. This is the reason why communication is so NECESSARY! You have to talk to get to know your partner. Different people like different things. Also, we will never get our needs and desires met if we don't SPEAK UP! Guys especially, communicate with your partner. If we say we love you, and really mean it, we want to make you happy, and also make you feel good, like a REAL MAN should! Good feedback here! Let's invite others and keep the conversations going. Until Next Time, Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

1doctor 29.07.14 - 04:16am
Start with lingerie nd end up in birthday suit *

seeksbbw 7.08.14 - 08:56am
I partly agree with stevekzn - being allowed to unwrap a present is a wonderful treat. Even if you know what the present is, there's excitement in receiving a gift. But the fun is spoiled for me if the wrapping paper is transparent. Otherwise why wrap it? For me, a huge turn on is to be allowed or even encouraged to slowly remove a lady's clothing. And to peel off and pull down her panties at the end, having not had a glimpse inside until that moment, wow. I'm excited just thinking about it.
In summary: not naked, not lingerie, but normal clothes plus attitude. Yes please. *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits