Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Older women younger men? Cougars?
Replies: 5 Views: 598

dreamn69 16.07.14 - 01:45am
Hi everyone! While chatting with one of the members today, I was informed that he wanted to see the topic of older women and younger men go up for discussion. I think that everyone knows, I live in the USA,and the trend for older women to go after younger men is very prevalent here. The statistics are very high here in the states. Being a more mature woman myself, I can definitely see the pros. When an older woman dates a younger man, you are both closer to your s*xual peaks. Also, many older women have their careers established and are not looking for anyone to so-say, financially provide for them. They have their own. On the down side, the compatibility between the two might be an issue. What do the two of you have in common? I know personally, I would be ready to slit my wrists if I had to sit an entire evening and hear about, Two chains, Kendric Lamar and ASAP Rocky! SLIT MY WRISTS! (No disrespect to any of those artists). When you date a younger person, especially if there is a significant age gap, you are from totally different generations and, have totally different likes and dislikes. Ok group members, here is your chance. What do you all think about Older women with younger me? Let's hear your feedback. If anybody thinks that this is a really good thing, and we get enough members on board, I am totally up for beginning a Cougars (Black Panthers) connection group. I love for people to be happy and truly in love. You guys are on the clock, lets hear what you all have to say about this topic of the day. A big shout out to Uday! Thanx! Until the next Time, Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

vninama88 16.07.14 - 08:58am
it's good if older woman n younger boy..
there is no limit of age in love...!!
it' happens at any age...!!
even younger lady may fall in love with older man...!!
but mind that if your love be beyond from attractions, l*st and many things..
love is the toxin to live..

I believe in it...

no limitations in love...!!

love is trust...
trust is love..
!!

so friends freely love everyone without selfiness...!!

:) *

dreamn69 16.07.14 - 10:09am
Thanks for the post! You have it, that is what we are all about here in the Queen's Court. We want to spread love and positivity. Not Lust, which is common and usually not very productive. True LOVE will never return back to you void! Let's keep up the good work here. Share the encouraging word with others. Until Next Time, One Love! The Queen D *

bilydakd 17.07.14 - 04:37am
This is a hard topic but I think if we are talking about love and the women are into younger men and visaversa there should be no problem things should work out well but you arent only talking about s.e.x.u.a.l . peaks cause if that would be the case then it wouldnt matter. but its like you say what else would they have incommon? unless the male part of this partnership would have and be a very intelectual in order to keep up with the females intelegence, her being a more mature woman things for the younger man wouldnt last to long bordum would start to kick in for rather the older woman or even the younger man. *

albert.z 24.07.14 - 08:24pm
I think s*xual relationship between young boys and mature woman is superb,and which helps young people to improve their skills from mature woman *

1doctor 29.07.14 - 04:02am
I believe this would work bcz in a relationship one should b mature always nd here its the lady who is *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits