Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Falling in love with a Friend is it OK?
Replies: 9 Views: 454

dreamn69 17.07.14 - 03:07am
When you hear relationship people talking about the characteristics of a good relationship you always here that being friends is paramount. I would have to say that I agree with them, However, I want to know if you all think that it is ok to fall in love with a long term friend or, is it better to hook up with a stranger and try to build up from there? I would like to hear your feedback. Let me know what you all think. Hook up with Friend or Stranger? *

oldr3dbull 17.07.14 - 03:23am
wel end of the day its alwez a strangr wen u meet e 1st tym *

bilydakd 17.07.14 - 04:02am
I always say that getting romantic with a true friend of the opposit s*x is always risky cause once you have broken the friendship barior there is no turnning back but on the otherside it could be a very rewarding experience for both parties and could work out very well. its like a double edged sword. But you have to be careful cause you dont want to get cut you could lose a great friend in the process. *

twitop 17.07.14 - 10:21pm
With a friend is ok,building true friendship for a long time creates a good connection btw d man & its opposite s*x,they wud understand each other in such a way that they will always be overcoming many obstacles *

bilydakd 18.07.14 - 11:31am
Hi twytop:
well that could happen depending on how The maturity of both parties, meaning the woman and man wer. Especially if the man wer younger than the lady, there are not to many long lasting friendships that I know of any more. The time of inocence has died and True love starting off from friendship is almost nonexistant. The times of courtship died along time ago to, and am not even sure if Love even exist, Things now adays dont last and people run away from there problems instead of confronting them. The only true way to know if you are commpattable if two people live together or hang out almost every day. But not even thatis a sure fire way cause in the long run something always seems to go wrong, am sad to say. But on The positive side if you do find true love hold on to it and never let it die out. On the neggitive side just remember friendship is forever and love only lasts for as long as you can keep it alive. Lol! *

jo1212 23.07.14 - 02:38am
I would not say falling in love because you will hurt yourself that way I say grow in love that the right way to me. *

bilydakd 23.07.14 - 06:27am
true jo *

jo1212 24.07.14 - 04:09am
Kool *

dreamn69 24.07.14 - 04:23am
I like the tone of the dialogue that is happening here. Where are you ladies? jump in on the conversation! I really like what Jo said. The notion of falling in love is very risky however, growing in love implies the patience it takes to build trust, which I believe is the foundation of any good relationship. Good comments guys, keep it up. Other members feel free to join in. *

albert.z 24.07.14 - 04:31am
The relationship offriendshipwith(s*xual) benefits has become increasingly popular. What underlies this attraction and is it a relationship that is beneficial? Theanswer to this is far from clear.The complex emotional experience ofromantic loveinvolves two basic evaluative patterns (a) praiseworthiness--positive appraisal of personal characteristics, and (b) attractiveness--an attraction to external appearance. While the first pattern underlies friendship, the second underlies s*xual relationships. Romantic love combines the two types of evaluations in a profound and intimate manner. Genuine romantic love involves profound caring and a commitment to at least try seriously to maintain the relationship. *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits