Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Backdoor Fun Play
Replies: 7 Views: 486

dreamn69 22.07.14 - 03:21am
Hi all! I just wanted to share really quickly. While having a chat with one of the members recently, the topic of Back door play came up. Let me say now, I appreciate all of my members and I thank you all for how open, and transparent that you have been while chatting or talking with me. Ok so now back to the point of discussion. My dear, sweet member made the comment that he likes Backdoor play (A*al) but he knows that it is wrong and ladies don't really like it. I asked him, who told him that information. He was not sure where he got that notion from, but he stuck to his view. With no real cause, except what he heard earlier in his life, I have a member that enjoys something but, refuses himself because he was told earlier in life, that it was not ok. There was a mention of him maybe hearing that from a religious leader. This is the prime opportunity to make the directive of the Queen's Court shine bright. We want to begin insightful, intelligent conversation between the opposite genders. I would like to hear feedback from women and men about how they view Backdoor Play. Make sure you add how you came to begin participating in the activity, if you were taught some contrary view about this activity, and anything you would like the opposite gender to know about your likes or views about this topic. Ok members, let's hear what you have to say. I will be very interested to hear your feedback on this topic. Until Next Time, Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

toyboy7 22.07.14 - 08:57am
religion prohibits anal, never tried it, but it seems very hot *

bilydakd 23.07.14 - 06:34am
Am not into it but what ever floats his boat its all about what you believe in and I believe that if both partners are up for it than why not. *

dreamn69 1.08.14 - 05:10am
I want to say a big THANKS to my members that responded to this topic. I think that I am going to go ahead and lock this topic so, there will not be any more replies coming in. Again, to all the members you and your time are appreciated. Let's keep growing the Queen's Court! I would love to go a Love Boat type event! Who knows, if we grow the group large enough, I am totally willing and able to get an event like that going. Let me know what you all think about that idea. Until Next Time, take care. Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

mack11 1.08.14 - 09:14pm
It is a nice idea,but ...what about them that are far? *

seeksbbw 6.08.14 - 08:28am
I would be concerned about hygiene and that has always stopped me. I would not want to put my manhood anywhere I wouldn't be happy to put my tongue. I think of the an*s as exit only for that reason. *

dreamn69 7.08.14 - 03:28am
I just wanted to take a quick minute to respond. In my previous mention of this activity, I made an implied assumption that both parties are taking care of their personal hygiene. When you participate in this activity, there are certain things that Should, I might rather say, MUST be done so that this is an enjoyable activity for both parties involved. Ad*mnEve Online store has all kinds of bags to use for this purpose to flush the orifice out. You can also go the cheap way and buy the disposable kind at 99 cent store that flush you out. You are also, buying good quality lube to use for this purpose. This is also something that cannot be rushed into. It take a lot of patience, to be done correctly. If you are a novice, this takes time. Men out there who want to try, you MUST go slowly! Use lots, and lots and lots of LUBE! If you do this in a loving, caring manner, your partner will enjoy experiencing you in a different way. If you do it wrong, you will scare her and she might not be willing to try this EVER again. I don't have my degree in s*xology yet but, I am trying to get there. I am open to any conversations that anyone wants to have regarding this topic. If you have any advice or anything that needs to be shared, please jump in. We would like to learn new tips, hints, tricks, etc. OK, thanks again to all my dear buds. Until Next Time, take care. Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

seeksbbw 7.08.14 - 09:08am
That's an interesting point and I hadn't thought that anyone would want to go to such great lengths i.e. Pretty much having an enema just to allow s*x. However, from a purely male sensation viewpoint, it would be hard to beat the feeling of sliding into a woman's p*ssy. I almost can't see why I'd want to from a selfish viewpoint, and the only reason I'd want to would be to please a partner if she specifically enjoyed. Although I guess I should not knock it until I've tried it.
I know that many men want to go there. *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits