Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Arranged Marriages?
Replies: 1 Views: 327

dreamn69 29.07.14 - 01:31am
Hi Members, I have been totally enthralled with this new T.V. program, Married at First Sight. It is marketed as a new social experiment. There are I think 5 experts that meet with 6 single people that have been unlucky in love. The deal is this, The individuals involved don't know anything about the person that the experts are pairing them with. Not even what they look like. The contestants have 1 week to plan for the wedding. The first time the contestants set eyes on each other is when they are walking down the aisle to be married to the person that the experts have paired them with. WOW, a lil bit scary! If the couple goes through with the REAL, LEGAL marriage, they are given 1 day then they are shipped off to their honeymoon. This is a time for them to get to know one another, and so to speak, start dating their new spouse. At the end of five weeks they have the opportunity to assess if they want to stay together with who the experts selected for them or, do they WANT OUT! So members, tell me, what do you think about this? With soaring divorce rates, many others opting to not marry at all, does this seem like a viable option to our contemporary marriages, that seem to not be working, AT ALL! This again is not a new concept. There have been arranged marriages for centuries in various cultures around the world. According to statistics, the arranged marriages tend to last better than our modern day marriages. I really want to hear the feedback of you out there in the community. Would you be willing to be a part of a process like this? I personally would totally be up for it, I would do this in a HEARTBEAT ! ! ! I guess, I am just adventurous like that. Call me Crazy! So, here you go members, let's hear what you all have to say about this topic. Until Next Time, Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

bilydakd 29.07.14 - 03:49pm
Heck no no way would I ever let anyone choose who am going to Mary, that is totally crazy For me it has to be about love, in other words its love or nothing. *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits