Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: s*x Before Marriage?
Replies: 5 Views: 446

dreamn69 31.07.14 - 05:03am
I was taking or better should I say chatting with a member the other day and, the toxic of premarital s*x came up. The member expressed his views that, in S.E. Asia there is very great deal regarding the girl being a virgin when she marries. He had alot of questions like, Dee, do you think that is why so many Westerners haves babies that don't have their father in their lives?

For many cultures, virginity for the bride means the difference between a good style life with husband, children, and interlaced families. The flip side is, a very hard life for the woman who is not seen as pure by the husband family.

I know Western and European culture is not big on virginity norms. However, I think it needs to be discussed. The teenage birth rate here in the states has literally just exploded. Most of these girls will never get married, even though they want to. Not to mention the affect that it has on three children who have no father figure to identify with.

Lets near what you all think! Chime in and share your thoughts, view s, opinions, or ideals. We want to know what you members out there think. Ok, Until Next Time. CONTINUED BLESSINGS! The Queen D *

1doctor 31.07.14 - 07:25am
s*x before marriage is biased topic *

mybee 2.08.14 - 11:19am
yes this true virginity matters a lot in theese parts ,pre marital s*x relations are considerd a bad chachter specialy 4 girls ,which is wrong if its bad 4 girls,it should be like wise *

bilydakd 7.08.14 - 12:29pm
This is something that has always boggled my mind about the double standard for guys and women girls that have s*x before marage they consider to be loose just to put it nicely, and guys that do the same thing they put up on throwns and make them up to be like kings. its not right guys. and the thing about it is most of the guys I know are dogs. They love to have a great woman, but when they find one and have had her they leave them especially after they have impregnated the woman. I find that to be disgusting. We all have Moms, and sisters, and daughters. would you like for anyone to do this to yours? I do believe in premarital s*x but only if you are considering in staying together. Not necessarilyTo get married.Now if your considering to have kids then I think that marriage is a good thing to consider. I believe that Children Need both parrents to be with and is a good example to bring them up with in taking up there responsabilities. *

seeksbbw 7.08.14 - 05:01pm
I don't think that the double standard which exists in some cultures is fair. Women have needs and are as likely to fall for, and have s*x with, unsuitable men, whether that s*x is taboo or permitted. In either culture, the men tend to be immature/irresponsible and abandon the woman. I think that the consequences then differ depending upon the culture. In a more liberal (immoral?) Western culture, the woman isn't stigmatised as much.

In summary:
Unless you have a particular religious perspective, I don't see that s*x before marriage is necessarily bad. The problem seems to be men's irresponsibility. The victims of this are the women and their children. *

bilydakd 7.08.14 - 05:56pm
Seekbbw I use to live in The united States for many years to and women wer treated the same whay there as here in Puerto Rico and well I got to tell you that I guess its more or less the same all over and I have even heard of great punishments brought upon the women who practice s*x before marage in sum cases in different cultures I dont think its right to judge people this way I believe that men and women should be treated equal and what is good for one is good for both.I wouldnt do anything I wouldnt want my lifetime partner to do. but I totally agree with what your saying.seekbbw. *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits