Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: INFIDELITY ! ! !
Replies: 6 Views: 472

dreamn69 1.08.14 - 05:00am
Ok, while chatting with a bud, he made reference that it was ok for him to have Cybers*x, do s*xting with other women, watch p*rn, and basically whatever else he felt like doing. This is a married man, with children. So, of course The Queen who is a consummate romantic, who also believes in the sanctity of marriage attempts to implore this man to consider his wife.

I posed the question, How would you feel if you found out that your wife was behaving in the same manner that you are, and doing the things that you are doing? He justified his actions by saying, there is a difference from casual virtual s*x/p*rn versus actually having an affair with another person.

My rebuttal was not easy. I feel like cheating, is cheating, is cheating. There is no way to slice it any differently. It does not matter if you are using the computer, your phone, a tablet whatever. You are still not turning to your spouse to fulfill or satisfy your physical urges. I feel that it is outright, WRONG ! ! !

My other objection is, men feel that it is ok for them to behave in this manner but, it is not ok for women to do these same behaviors. Men begin to make comments like, I would leave her. I would kill her! Men, if you don't want your woman to do these things to you, don't do them to her. She is a human being also and has feelings, and emotions just like you do. I would also say this. For you men that continue to think that this is ok, be prepared. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander!

I should also forewarn you men, We women are much, much, much better at this game than you are! So WATCH OUT! ! !

Here is my final comment as a Woman that was married before. During my marriage, there was not much that my husband could not ask me for, that I would not GLADLY do for him. There are some conditions though. As long as he was loving, caring, and respecting, nurturing me, I wanted to double all that he gave out to me. His wish was my command. Nothing that I would not do for him. I wanted to make him happy! ! I wanted to be his only source of comfort. I wanted to please him. This however turns sour when men begin to invest their energies in other places.

So men, if you are doing what it takes to keep your wife happy, and meeting her needs, she will more than give you back what you need. Communication is also another big part. Men, don't be afraid to talk to your partner. Let her know what you like. New things you want to try or experiment with. It might take a while for her to understand but, if you make your request in a loving manner and take her into consideration, it won't be long before she is doing that very thing that you asked her for.

OK, it is your turn member. Let me know your take on this topic. Is it ok, to do all the Cyber activities? Do you think that these behaviors are Ok, or can still be considered as cheating? Let me know what you think. Until Next Time, Take Care! Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

1doctor 1.08.14 - 04:37pm
Its ok to do cyber, may this can make them explore a lit nd make them more close *

1doctor 1.08.14 - 04:38pm
Its not infidelity if u don't hide it from each other, just b bold nd accpt the fact *

mack11 1.08.14 - 09:00pm
No to cyber s*x. A married man should be busy pleasing his wife,not other women *

seeksbbw 6.08.14 - 08:35am
I agree with The Queen here but I am a man who is on this site looking to cheat. This makes me bad, even against my own principles. I think I spent such a long part of my life single that I have become addicted to the thrill of the chase. It's almost enough to have a woman say Yes, to reaffirm that I'm desirable. When it comes to actually meeting, I might not do it. But when the dynamic in a relationship changes and the man is very frustrated, biology becomes an imperative. I hate myself for looking here but every time I leave I end up returning. *

bilydakd 7.08.14 - 11:30am
Hey Dee:
My Case is a lil different than yours My wife Wen we argued witch was sometimes inevitable, Would hold out on me for even up to two or three months and so I had too turn to cyber or p.o.r.n on the net witch I knew was wrong but she wasnt satisfying me and she wouldnt let me satisfy her sometimes dee its the only thing I could do but I would never touch another lady or have any s*xual intercourse with anyone either. and I was totally honest with her and she knew that I was watching p*rn and talking to women about s*x but didnt know that I was s.e.x chatting but, I never meant her any harm I totally Loved my wife to death. its just that men have needs as well as women but guys cant hold it out as long as women can. and at times she would even tell me to go put on a movie and to play by myself so. p*rn and cybering arent all bad but some relationships just demand these types of things. But I must say that they are destructive in a marage Cause it got to a point to where women wanted to know more about me and see me on video and all kinds of stuff like that also on phone which some wher just friends and some wher just for play. but in my defence I just want to say that Ladies please dont use not having s*x as a punnishment. and especially for so long what you dont give your man your man will look for it somewhere else. and visaversa. *

memax 11.08.14 - 04:30am
Lol cyber is ok at d point til u r remain virgin *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits