Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Long Distance Relationships
Replies: 2 Views: 319

dreamn69 2.08.14 - 12:56am
Hi all my wonderful members! Here is the topic for the day. Long distance relationships? How do you all feel about them? Are they worth all the trouble?

Here is a conversation from one of the members. Hi Queen D! I have a person that I am very interested in and I believe that he is interested in me. The only problem is, we live thousands of miles apart. We both are mature people and we know what we want out of life. The only hindrance is that we are a bit nervous to move forward because we can not have the necessary contact to make a relationship flourish. So, that kind of ultimately leads us back to square one, both us being ALONE! ! ! Would you suggest that we give it a go?

I gave my feedback on the issue. I think that it is very doable. Both people in this type or relationship need to be of a certain again, and maturity level. This is surely not for everybody. I also feel that this is not an ideal situation for very young people trying to enter relationships.

I believe that it can be done, if both people are truly committed to each other. I also feel that both of the individuals have to be actively working to resolution of the distance issue. I don't think that if they are serious about moving forward, they need to take 2-3 years to try to make it happen. I believe that it is imperative to be close enough to spend time with your companion. See how the person lives in their own environment. Learn how each of you respond under stressful situations. Learn how you each handle financial matters. How do you like to live in your own personal space. Are you a very clean person? Do you not mind a bit of clutter about your place? What are your s*xual and spiritual compatibility levels? These are definitely things that need to be considered. And, this is just the tip of the relationship iceberg! Again, I do however think that it can be done.

So members, what do you think of these type of scenarios? Should grown people consider being in long distance (SERIOUS) relationships? I mean, talking long term commitment leading toward marriage?

We know what the nay-sayers think, it is not possible to do. The people can never know each other well enough to progress forward. The man is probably cheating on the lady with a whole other family stashed somewhere! These are some of the negative comments put out by others.

I want to hear the feedback of my dearest members! let me know what you all think. I will be interested to hear what you all have to say regarding this topic. Until Next Time, take care. Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

love_gal 2.08.14 - 02:02am
They work my brother a overseas gf over 2 years *

bilydakd 7.08.14 - 12:37pm
Dee, I think you covered it all and said it perfectlly. *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits