Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Modern Gender Roles!
Replies: 1 Views: 227

dreamn69 7.08.14 - 03:51am
Hi All! I just wanted to take the time and share really quickly. In talking with my Best Buds (Mostly Professional/Career Women) that desire to be married are finding that it is very difficult. These are intelligent, educated women that have their own material things. They can hold their own in the Boardrooms. They can hold their own in the bedroom. But, for some reason, there are no husbands to be had.

I think that we as women have things mixed up a bit. Since the S*exual Revolution, things have gone a bit awry. This is just my opinion but, I think modern day females have forgotten what it means to really be a LADY! To me, that means in the words that you use, the way that you carry yourself, how you dress, and most definitely, how you treat your MAN!

It seems like women now a days want it both ways. Wanting the cake and the ice cream too. We want men to be chivalrous but then many women want to treat them, all kinds of crazy and disrespect them. It does not go that way, LADIES! ! ! If we want men to behave like men then we need to remember who God created us to be and behave like LADIES !

I believe that a real man knows how to deal with his woman, showing her the utmost respect and still getting his needs met. If she is a real, STRONG, woman she is going to respond in turn. Not only giving him what he needs, but much of want he wants also. The two of them working in symphony to be a united POWERFUL COUPLE !

Now men, let me address you first. Please stop confusing LADY with FEMALE! Just because the being has a dress on, make-up and jewelry on does not mean, that is a Lady! You have a bunch of females out her perpetrating the role. Many of you men are falling for the Okie-doke. A true lady is going to give respect, however she is going to expect, dare I say, demand, it in return.

Ladies, and I use this term lightly here, We must carry ourselves in such a way that men will automatically notice that there is something different about us. Being mindful of the clothes that we wear. Classy not Trashy! A true lady is mindful of the words that she uses. You should not go around cursing like a sailor. You also don't have to be the loudest thing in the crowd. That is NOT ladylike behavior! If you RESPECT yourself then others will respect you also. If you know and are in a relationship with a REAL man, appreciate him. Tell him that you appreciate him. Don't take him for granted! Love on him like he needs to be loved! Then men we need you to love us back in return, the way that we need to be loved. NOT just the way, you want to love us. If you don't know how to do this, just ask us. A real woman will be able to articulate her wants, needs, hopes, dreams, aspirations and desires with you. If she can't, maybe you choose a FEMALE and not a REAL LADY!

In conclusion, it is my sincerest desire that we get back to LOVE! One man, one woman, working as a team! They then build a strong, loving family to deposit some love back into this wretched world that we live in. The end goal is, not only thinking about self but, thinking about HUMANITY as a whole, and how each one of us can play and integral part to make this world a better place.

I would like to hear your feedback on this topic. Let me know if you agree or disagree with any of the vast statements that I made in this topic. I also want to know how you all out there feel. Was I close to the point, or did I completely miss the head of the nail? OK, I am interested in hearing what you all have to say. Please remember that if you have a comment that you want to share but, you don't want to post here on the group page, just drop me a line. OK, Until Next Time, take care. Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

bilydakd 7.08.14 - 10:44am
first of all I want to congradulate you dee on putting up your group the Queens court. It has many interesting topics. And well as for this particular topic I'm not sure why women of that status couldnt find men, I can only speak of my own experiences with women like the ones you are mentionning. And I know for a fact that most women of a higher standard wont give guys like me or guys like myself a chance.Cause I do understand that women are looking for men who have a great job and who is at least in the same range economically that is or even better Than they are. But, if your talking about Love, and I mean True Love. Then your not going to find it in the symblol of a . Heck am not sure about most guys but I love to do special lil things for my woman. Be it cookin,once in awhile or even helping her out in the house not to be confused with a slave mind you. Lol! but just changing the roles from what women have been doing for years. But as long as there was respect and love I would most definately treat my woman with the ut most respect and love her like no other woman. Me am a homebody. Meanning I like to stay home, and just chill am not into matirialistic things not into high fassion or any real sports any more. Mainly just into a lil tecnology love messing around on my pc and I love fun chat so hit me up lol! *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits