Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: I APOLOGIZE !
Replies: 0 Views: 240

dreamn69 14.08.14 - 04:34am
Good Evening to all my Dearest members. First of all allow me to say, I AM SO SORRY! Last week Friday while exercising, I pulled something in my back. Then it went from that to the next day, I had a fever, I could not lift my right arm, my ear on the right side had a piercing pain, and I was basically struggling, just to find a spot in which to lay, where I would not be in constant pain.

With that said, I have not really been on line. I have not posted any new topics, and for that I am sorry! I did not hold up my end of the bargain. I Apologize. I know when I have to pull up my BIG GIRL panties and admit to my wrong-doings. So, I hope that you all forgive me, it was not intentional. I endeavor to keep my body strong and feeling good. I try my best to eat well, hydrate my body, and get my proper rest. Sometimes, things happen. So again, please forgive me. I did something wrong, and I did not do as I said that I would do.

On my Journey of self discovery, I have noticed that it is not so much about me doing everything perfect all of the time. It is more about humility, and acknowledging when you have done something wrong, and own up to it. To be introspective is difficult but, I believe it propels the individual toward deeper levels of maturity.

If anyone has any feedback that they would like to share, please know that I am open and will gladly accept your feedback. If you don't want your comment to be on the group page, I avail myself to you all, just drop me a message and I will respond to you when I am opportuned to do so. Thanks again for all that you do, to make The Queen's Court a success. Let's keep inviting other buds. If there are any real LOVE relationships that come out of the group, please feel free to let me know! I am also not opposed to playing cupid if any of the members need a little help. Ok, Until Next time, take care. Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits