Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Safer s*x ! ! !
Replies: 6 Views: 476

dreamn69 16.08.14 - 11:31pm
Hello Queen's Court Members! I have had a really exciting few days! I went from writing in a saddened state because of all the racial unrest that is happening in my country to a state of intense Pride. Over the past couple days, my oldest niece was married, then my youngest niece left to go out of state for college. Then I was informed that we are going to have a little Baby Boy added to our family very soon. So, things are going well for the Queen. I can only give thanks to God for his goodness!

Now, onto the new topic. I want to begin by saying this, engaging in s*x should not be done lightly. It should be done by mature responsible adults. If you are not willing to prepare for your s*xual encounters by having condoms (especially you men that know you are having s*x with multiple partners). Women, if you are having s*x but not in a committed relationship and you are not protecting yourself as well, then I would really have to ask, Are You Sure that you are ready to be engaging in s*xual Activity?

Being an adult means that you take any needed precautions. That means from unwanted s*xUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE or UNWANTED PREGNANCIES! If you are not doing this, then you need to not be engaging, YOU ARE NOT MATURE ENOUGH! ! No matter your age.

As a divorced woman, that is also choosing to be celibate, I have a very hard road to follow. I have made the choice to abstain for two reasons. The first reason is my personal Spiritual reasons. The second reason is partial FEAR! I am a very s*xual woman. I like to have intercourse a certain way. That usually includes NO barriers! However, there are so many stories that I have heard, plus my own personal knowledge of human behavior that forces me to remain abstinent!

I now what to address people that are out there having unprotected s*x and you KNOW good and well, that you are not clean. I want to just say, STOP IT! To all the IRRESPONSIBLE men out there that are having s*x with multiple women unprotected. Chlamydia and Gonorrhea can RUIN a woman's reproductive organs. She can be infected with these s*xually transmitted diseases and not even know it! By the time she finds out, the damage is already done. This means impaired or complete INFERTILITY for that woman. I think that it is irresponsible and SELFISH to rob a woman of her natural chances to motherhood. There are more men out there being immature in this manner than I am sure I could even imagine.

HPV or Human Papiloma virus and Herpes these are not terminal STD's but there is no CURE for them. They stay with you for a long time. As with those with Herpes they stay in your body for the remainder of your LIFETIME! ! ! Whoa, is that not enough to scare you straight! THIS IS FOR LIFE ! ! ! !

So, this message is just to encourage those out there that are s*xually active to be responsible. If you can't be responsible, stop having intercourse with others and handle your own s*xual needs, until you are mature more and CAN BE more responsible.

If you know that you are having intercourse with multiple partners, use a condom correctly, every time that you have any kind of s*xual encounter. That includes Oral, A*nal, and Vaginal intercourse!

It is recommended that you find a mutual s*xual partner that has been tested if you plan to engage without any kind of protection. Both parties have to be mature enough to remain FAITHFUL to your partner. Here is the thing, if you can't remain faithful and you step out on your partner, USE PROTECTION ! ! it is that simple or, tell your partner, and make the decision quickly if you still want to be with that person.

To the women out there in the Queen's Court! This is just a piece of food for thought. I think that it is ok to have a bit of s*xual history and knowledge but, NO MAN wants to be with a woman who has had UNCOUNTABLE s*xual partners. If you find a man that wants that, I would truly questions his intentions. He is the kind that most likely will not remain faithful. Used up, worn out, sloppy Vagina is not a good look on any woman! Let's keep it on lock! Right and TIGHT for the appropriate partner ! !

This is a topic that is near and dear to me! I am a divorced woman because my Ex-husband refused to stop CHEATING! After the third incident, I decided to leave the marriage, as he refused to change. The last I heard, from his current girlfriend, he is still doing the same immature, unsafe behaviors.

Again, please people be safe! Protect yourselves! Women if you want to have children in the future, do not leave your reproductive future in the hands of anyone else but yourself. Be Smart! Continue to test throughout your relationship. Ask the hard questions in the beginning of your relationship. If a person really cares for you, they will go get H.I.V. and STD tested with you. If they refuse, I would not EVEN let that person hold my hand! ! !

OK members, let me hear your feedback on this topic. I know that this was kind of a long one but, I want to try to include as much background information as possible. I am all ears, let me know what you think! Until next time, take care, Be safe! USE CONDOMS! ! ! Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

albert.z 16.08.14 - 11:38pm
Upto now I didnt engaged in s*xual intercourse,so I dont know how?? *

aunt4me 17.08.14 - 02:27am
wow nice I agree *

dreamn69 17.08.14 - 04:17am
Where are you ladies? Would any of you like to chime in on this topic? I am sure that the men of the group would like to hear your feedback. Men of the group, talk to the ladies, let them know if you would like to hear from them. Until next time, take care. Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

aunt4me 17.08.14 - 01:05pm
yes when we are handl our s*xual needs than we be mature *

sfarhat 3.09.14 - 03:24am
I agree im muslm so we should remain in our limits n enjoy sx only with wife for being safe *

vivek01 10.09.14 - 02:56am
Hey yes you right s*x would be safe nd clean. And I think if woman doing without fear nd with proper understanding all going well.
Men would use condom. But can I ask you one think, why older woman avoid s*x with younger guys ?
Most of the younger guys have lots of experience of s*x then why woman afraid to s*x wid tht person ? *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits