Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Fetishes Galore ! ! !
Replies: 1 Views: 309

dreamn69 19.08.14 - 06:08am
Hi there members! I was having a discussion with one of my dear members recently and we were kind of talking about things that we liked and disliked. It lead to a conversation of fetishes. He mentioned to me that he likes something almost to a fetish stage which is very common. So, we went back and forth talking about sharing about this subject.

Afterward, I decided to look and take some time to do more research on the topic of discussion. I found out that there were 97 or more commonly recognized fetishes, many times also called paraphilias. The things that most people consider, weird, freakish or that border on fetishism, are very common by the masses of people.

I wanted to list a few of the top most listed fetishes. This information I found from Wiki-Answers. Here are the top fetishes. 1)Agalmatophilia, 2)Autoplushophilia, 3) Coprophilia, 4)Emetophilia, 5) Feederism, 6) Klismaphilia, 7)Mechanophilia, 8)Morphophilia, 9)Paraphilia, 10)Podophilia, 11) Stigmatophilia, 12)Troilism 13) Urolagnia, 14) Voyerism, 15)Zoophilia.

Ok, so I gave the most common that were mentioned by adults asked if they had any fetishes. I know that I have my fair share of them. I am going to chalk it up to, I like what I like!

OK members, let me know what you have as any fetishes. There are always new likes popping up constantly. I did not mention the s*xual arousal by Long fingernails. I left out a lot of the fetishes that center around specific body parts. I might cover that in another daily post.

Let me know your ideas about this topic. I would really like you have a fetish that you actively participate in that you think is not common. I know that you all out there are a creative expressive bunch, let's hear your KINK! Until next time, take care. Continued Blessings! The Queen D

P.S.
If you want to know the meaning of any of the fetishes that I mentioned, and you can't find the meaning please let me know. I shortened the daily topic for the space of time and space. I am looking forward to your responses on this topic. *

james50 19.08.14 - 09:40am
Most of de ppl think dat going 2 fetishes 4 help is de easy n fasters way 2 get solution ur problem than 2 consult God bt 2 me it isn't truth simple coz fetishes shalln't do 4 u free there'll be certain demands which's difficult 2 get bt God it's free

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits