Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Prostate Massage/Milking
Replies: 1 Views: 439

dreamn69 20.08.14 - 04:54am
Hi all, this is a bit off topic for the group page but, I felt it necessary to discuss this. I know that there are many men in the Queen's Court. I thank and appreciate all of you! On a personal note, I just have to say that, I LOVE MEN! I have always been found of male company over female company. As a girl, I was a bit boy crazy, in a good way! I have just always been able to see the beauty that is the MALE! ! !

Now, with all that said I want to say this, Men it is very important to take care of yourselves. Your health is very important. That includes your s*xual health. It is very important that you take care of your PROSTATE! If you are a male and you are over 40 years old, you should be having your prostate checked once a year.

Medical studies have shown that it is good to have the prostate massaged or milked. This simple process helps to clean out the build up and toxins that are left in the prostate better than other methods of expelling liquids out of the vas deferens and seminal ducts. The prostate is close to and affects many other internal organs. If the prostate in not healthy, it will affect your quality of life.

I am not sure if any of you members in the Queen's Court happen to be aware but, I am a Certified Massage Ther*pist. I graduated at the top of my class on the Dean's list and Honor roll. Not to mention I had perfect attendance the majority of the time that I was in school. I was trained how to massage and milk the prostate gland.

Many men are a bit squeamish at first but, after you find a good Ther*pist that is knowledgeable, and that you trust, most men that I know, truly enjoy the feeling afterward. I hear reports like, the feeling of being refreshed from the inside out, being cleaned out, fully relaxed, Euphoric!

So, I encourage all of you men that are a part of the Queen's Court to go and have your prostate massaged. Do it on a regular basis if you can, it is good for your overall health. There are ways in which you can do it by yourself with a small tool, which is not expensive. If you have a partner then that is easy and helpful also. If you all have any questions, you know that I am open to talk with anyone that wants to chat with me.

I am not saying this to diagnose or try to cure anyone's current health situation but, this is just one aspect that we should be concerned about. Again, my desire is that we live as long as possible, and be healthy and have fun along the way! Let's all take care of ourselves. Inside and out. That includes drinking the adequate amount of water, taking a vitamin if necessary, getting the proper amount of rest, eating good balanced meals, and don't forget to exercise. For those of you that are spiritually inclined, studies also show that people that Pray and meditate tend to live longer, and don't have as many health problems.

OK, if anybody has a massage done, let me know how it went. Let me know how you felt afterward. If you have any helpful tips for the other men that are members of the Queen's Court be sure to post and let us know about your experience. Here is to the BEST of health for all of my WONDERFUL men that are in The Queen's Court! A Votre Sante! Here's To Your Health! ! !

Until next time, take care everyone. Your health is one of the most important things that you have. Make sure to cherish it, for once it is gone, there is no guarantee you will ever get it back. Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

dreamn69 27.08.14 - 10:27pm
To all my wonderful group members, your questions about this topic that you have been sending to me are great. Unfortunately, my PC is in the shop getting tuned up. I won't get it back for another day or so.

I will post another topic as soon as my desktop is up and running again. Thanks for your patience everybody. Ok, until next time, take care. Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits