Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Bedroom Boundaries!
Replies: 1 Views: 287

dreamn69 3.09.14 - 02:40am
Hi all! I missed each and every one of you while my PC was in the shop. Let's dive right in shall we. The topic is Bedroom Boundaries. While chatting with one of my dear members yesterday, we began talking about things that he did not like and things that he basically refused to do.

Now, I believe that everyone has things that might not be pleasurable for them for whatever the reason. The point that I think that I am trying to make is, As an adult, make an informed decision. Don't allow a voice in your head, from the past telling you not to do that certain thing hinder you.

It should also not be your own biases that stop you from experimenting and trying something. We should be fluid and open to try and experience different things. The example I would like to use here is, how do you think that we learn as toddlers? We stick anything, and everything into every orifice of our bodies. We gather information that way. That is how we learn what can be good or pleasurable and what is not. We also learn by observation.

So, don't be so rigid that it impedes your growth or progress. My personal motto is, I will try anything, or experience at least three times before I will make an informed decision on whether it is good for me or not. Three times is the minimum. With new food, it is often more.

Now, to all my members out there, are there any firm boundaries that you have? What is the motive behind that firm choice that you have made? Is it that your parents told you don't do it, cause they had a scary personal experience? Did you learn it from a religious organization that did not provide adequate Biblical foundation to why you should not do something? Was it your own mind telling you, only certain kinds of people indulge in those kinds of activities?

Listen to the voice inside your head! If you have never tried something just because somebody else told you not to, but with no additional reasoning why, should you not reconsider that?

I am not suggesting Hedonism or wild abandon. That is not what I am talking about here. What I am merely suggesting is healthy curiosity. Toward food, new people, different places, new experiences, Eclectic music, even exciting bedroom activities. Don't be so rigid!

If you are in a committed relationship I would personally suggest a date night. This is a time where you could go try a new restaurant that you have been eyeing. Perhaps, a new music venue instead of the old favorite. Save the culmination for in the bedroom. Experiment with a new position, a different oil or cream. Break out a silk scarf, blindfold or pair of fur lined handcuffs. BE ADVENTUROUS!

To all my members, if you have any boundaries that you are trying to break though and can't, if you would like help thinking though it, drop me a line. Let's process it together. I will try my absolute best to be a wonderful sounding board for you. Allowing you to unfold the rationale of why you had a certain view about the notion in the first place.

OK, Lets hear from you! Post your bedroom boundaries if you are BOLD enough. I will be interested to see what posts you all put up. Again, I avail myself to anyone that wants to chat or talk with me about hindrances or blocks that they might have, and want to overcome. Until next time, take care. Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

flump22 3.09.14 - 07:40am
there should be no bedroom boumdries *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits