Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Alone Vs Lovely?
Replies: 2 Views: 316

dreamn69 5.09.14 - 12:29am
Hi All! I just wanted to post a quick topic as food for thought. There are many of us out there in cyber-land searing for love, or some version of the like. I actually had to stop and ask myself the question recently, Am I just alone, or am I lonely? There is a big difference in the two states.

I am just going to give my personal definition of the two states. Alone= the state of being by ones self. If is physical in nature in which a person has no companion that is in close proximity.

Lonely= The mental state of detachment. The feeling that you are by yourself and there is no one else to care about you or for you. This is not a physical issue, this is more of a mental state. E.g. - I am standing in a room full of people and I feel so Lonely.

It is imperative that we figure out which state we are currently in. One is more easily remedied than the other. I personally believe that it is O.k. to be alone, but never O.k. to feel lonely. I do not say that in a naive manner, certainly not. I know that there are many people out in the world that are LONELY!

One of the goals of the Queen's Court is to begin insightful, intelligent dialogue between the opposite genders. We also want to progress and grow, move forward as human beings. This individual movement forward by one, in turn progresses all of humanity forward, if not but just by a inch. Introspection is many times the best way to do this kind of growth. I am an advocate of personal metamorphosis.

I encourage all of us out there are looking for partners to do a bit of soul searching. Let's try to figure out the purpose and the rationale behind the longing. Is it simple and plain being ALONE? Is it a matter of s*xual need? Is it a lack of companionship? What is the reasoning behind the search for a partner?

Let's all begin to talk about this. Let me know what you all think. Another goal of the group is to invite Buds and other people so that we can grow. The attempt is to attract like minded people so that possibly some real LOVE connections can happen between our group members.

OK court members, you are all on the clock! Let's hear your feedback, we want to begin dialogue about this topic. On a personal note, I want to say, if my special Guy is out there, Your Queen is waiting for you! Until next time, take care. Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

james50 12.09.14 - 07:37am
Lonely is de bad things human life if u found urself in such situation and if u don't stand firm u can do something bad against urself am one typical eg am lonely and abandoned very difficult for me to live ineed lovely is bad habit and we need God intervention! *

lewisyillah 13.09.14 - 03:22am
lonely days and lonely night get me sick.it hot to love some one and in return she did not love you. *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits