Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Adult Toys
Replies: 0 Views: 285

dreamn69 9.09.14 - 07:47am
Hey All my dear Members! I was having a chat with one of my buds the other day and the topic of Adult toys came up. Let me begin by saying that, You all should know the Queen by now. I am all in for a good time and new experiences within the context of a loving, caring nurturing, committed relationship. I am also for anything that will keep the spark going, Muy Caliente!

So, in the chat I was having I mentioned some of the things that I like as adult toys and romantic/sensual items. I am all into candles, singles stem flowers, silk scarves, and the like. I have said before, I think, I will try most things at least once.

I would like you guys to chime in. What do you all think about the use of Adult toys? Do you think that are good at stimulating more excitement in a relationship? Is anybody out there opposed to using them? If you are opposed, what is your reasoning behind this. If anyone feels comfortable, post your favorite toy or romantic/sensual item.

OK, let's hear what you all have to say. Until next time, take care. Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits