Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Cyber Fun!
Replies: 1 Views: 345

dreamn69 10.09.14 - 12:20am
Hello Everyone! I was having a chat with one of my Buds a few days ago and the topic of Cyber Fun came up. He wanted to know my stance on the subject. My response was not really wanted to hear but, he accepted it nontheless. I know that this is a site where a lot of that kind of activity goes on. I just wanted to hear from you all out there.

My objection to Cyber activity is this, I feel as though it is futile energy wasted. I prefer to direct my energies to building and sustaining real life, in person relationships. I think that all of you know that, The Queen has chosen a lifestyle of celibacy. There is a reason for my choice. Maybe, I will share with the group the back story. Anyway, if I am going to exert all of that energy, my perferrence is with a live person. I am a very physical, sensual person! I like my encounters to yield the best outcomes possible. That is my rationale.

Now, how do you all feel about Cyber Fun? Is it useful or beneficial to you? Do you feel like the energy exerted out is returned back to you in a beneficial manner? Does anyone have any moral dilemas that stop them from engaging in this type of activity? Are there are boundaries that some of you refuse to cross if, you indulge but only to a certain degree.

OK, let me know where you all stand on this topic. Cyber S*x is something that every person has to chose for themselves if it is useful, productive or beneficial for them. There is no kind of judgement made of those that choose to partake. One of the goals of the Queen's Court is to begin insightful, intelligent dialogue between the genders. Let's talk about this topic. It is happening here a lot anyway, why not come to a better point of understanding.

I clearly understand that it is meeting a need for many people. There is a reason and rationale as to why any person chooses to behave in a particular manner. My goal here is to unpack the underlying ideology as to why perpetuates the activity or behavior. Again, know that anyone who chooses to share you will be respected by all, There will be no judgement either which way. We will all treat each other with the utmost care here in the Queen's Court. We are to spread love to others!

My hearts desire is to fulfill my life's mission which is to spread words of LIFE, LOVE and ENCOURAGEMENT to those that need the healing balm. Until next time, take care. Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

vivek01 10.09.14 - 02:48am
Cyber fun is one of the way through those who cant live or share there thoughts nd life,
can easily shre or live.
They can enjoy the all type of pleasures, and comeout from that lonely phase. *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits