Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Relationship Rules!
Replies: 4 Views: 565

dreamn69 13.09.14 - 03:24am
Hello to all my Dear Buds! I wanted to post another topic that was more like, food for thought. I was dealing with one of my Buds recently and we had a bit of a disagreement on how we viewed things. Not an argument, just a difference of opinions.

OK, I think all the true Queen's Court members should know the Queen D or, at least have a good feel for the kind of woman that I am. I am totally No Non-sense! Don't mistake that for prudish, or stuck-up, that is not the case. I know how to enjoy life to the fullest, I just do not tolerate certain things.

Anyway, what brought me to this topic was, I set the expectations of what I was expecting from this young man. I was informed that he felt is was asking to much to quickly. So, the Queen, being the perceptive woman that I am I pulled almost all the way BACK! That is what finally leads me to this topic.

Below, I have put up just a few rules that I think the genders should abide by. Again, this is just my own personal opinion. For the sake of time and space, I wanted to keep this kind of short. I might end up doing an installment series on this topic. We shall see! You all out there in the Court, will need to let me know if you think that this topic is beneficial. OK, here we go!

Rules for Men:
1) Give RESPECT to all women! (Respect from a gentleman is always extended first before it is expected of even received.)
2) Treat all women like royalty until her behavior or demeanor dictates otherwise.(this should be self explanatory.)
3)Never, Never, Never tell a woman that you LOVE her unless you are absolutely sure you mean it! I would say, Side with Caution and WAIT before you use that word.
4)Stop using only your eyes, mind and Lil head to choose a partner. The most beautiful women come in unexpected packages.
5) Always be truthful! There is an appropriate way to convey any message. Just be sure to choose your words wisely.

Rules for Women:
1) Stop playing games with our MEN! If you are not interested, speak your truth like a lady.
2)Give men some breathing room! They are not hard wired like we are. Occupy yourselves constructively.
3) If you behave like a TRAMP, you will most like be treated as such. Let's Class it up Ladies! ! !
4) Throw the notion of, Mr. Right out of the window. The best men come in the most unconventional packages.
5)It is O.k. to politely request what you need out of a relationship. This is not on-sided though. Be prepared to be on the giving end as well as the receiving end.

OK, that is all for now! Let me know what you think. Again, I do not propose to be some kind of love expert but, I have lived for a while now. I think that I am fairly knowledgeable, and grounded as a person. Lets continue to keep the lines of communication open.

Let me say again, how much I appreciate each and every one of you that has become a member of the Court! Let's strive for great things! Until next time, take care. Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

lewisyillah 13.09.14 - 04:02am
before you meet the right partner you might have run in to so many others.let learn from our past mistakes *

richardboakye 30.09.14 - 11:10pm
i think we should be reall to each other. *

matthewe 21.10.14 - 10:20pm
Helloooo frend am not here much so next time mayb u let me no what this group is all r but *

hiinneeh 2.11.14 - 03:54pm
I think Dee is completely right,be4 u say i love u, be sure abt it be4 u tell dat lady of ur heart *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits