Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Unconditional Love!
Replies: 1 Views: 320

dreamn69 17.09.14 - 10:22pm
Hello to all my Dear Group Members!

The Queen is feeling GREAT today! I want to give a very special thank you to Marcus, Ramon and Sif! You are all great men! I hope and pray that we are able to watch each other grow and progress as people. I want to add also that, I greatly appreciate all of my members! I am endeavoring to learn all of you more, and on a deeper level.

I just wanted to share a quick story with you all. I was sitting with my mother at the dining room table and she read me this quote. Unconditional love is, seeing a person for who they are. Knowing all of their faults and short comings but, choosing to LOVE them anyway! WOW! I am absolutely hung on this!

I agree with the quote,100%. The modern day world that we live in has so vastly,grossly distorted and perverted the word LOVE that people feel hesitant to use it in its purest form. I am not talking about just romantic, sensual LUST! I am talking about DIVINE LOVE!

While chatting with a bud a few days ago, before wrapping up our conversation I said, Hey thanks so much, I love you as a person! He gave me the bashful face emoji and said that he was nervous to use the L word. I had to stop and explain myself to him. I was not saying that I was In Love With Him!. As in, I want you to be my life partner, I want us to work toward marriage and building a family together. No! That was not my intent. I said it just as the quote intended. I see who he is as a person. I understand that he is not perfect and, I choose to love him anyway. Just where he is as an Individual. No Judgement, No Criticism, No Condemnation! Just Pure Respect for him as another human being. We are all apart of the human family. We all deserve TRUE, DIVINE LOVE!

I don't really want to go to much into Eros type of love. I might cover that in another posting. I just really wanted us to think about, unpack, be cogniscient of how we perceive Love and it's meaning. That word is very powerful and should not be used lightly!

In the Queens Court, one of the goals is for us to begin insightful, intelligent dialogue between the genders. It is also my desire that we grow and progress as people. This is for all of those who are ready to pass beyond their present situations. Bravery is not the absence of fear, it is doing the action still, even though you might be afraid!

I would like to hear your feedback on this topic. Let me know what you all think. I think that most of my more well established members know me fairly well by now. I try my best to avail myself to those that want to chat with me. I extend the invitation again, If there are any of you out there that want to chat, please just drop me a line. I want to leave you all with a reminder, I am back in school now. My summer break is over! Boo-hoo-hoo! :( Sad Face.
However, I still welcome your comments and invite you to chat with me as well.

Until next time, take care. Continued Blessings!

The Queen D

richardboakye 25.09.14 - 11:28pm
u sounds great dee! *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits