Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Bi-Cultural Relationship
Replies: 1 Views: 318

dreamn69 18.09.14 - 11:07pm
Hello All! I am posting a quick topic, or at least I think that it will be quick. While I was chatting with a Bud of mine from Puerto Rico, this overwhelming sense of ease came over me. It was like a blanket of warmth that covered me from head to toe. Then the profound sense of PEACE that was the after wash.

I think that I have mentioned this before but, I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE men! My weakness happens to be international men. I love a man with a nice accent! I prefer certain accents over others. There is just something about a guy that has all my Big five C's.
1=Christ, 2=Confidence, 3=Country pride(Accent), 4=Communication skills, 5=Cuteness.

I just think that there is just something about others that did not grow up here in the States. There seems to be this deeper sense of understanding about oneself. There is also this internal knowing that material possessions will never be able to make you totally happy. People from other parts of the world also tend to respect, appreciate, and diligently work toward creating strong families.

So, needless to say, I like men from other countries. I think many of you know that my Ex-husband was an Islander. I love him very much, and still care for him as a person, he just really lost his way in life. I believe that it is one of the greatest accomplishments of a person is to really understand, know, and Love yourself. Just the way God has created you to be.

Now, I said all that to get to this question. How do you all feel about Bi-cultural relationships? Do you think that they are generally successful? Do you all think that people should stay with those that are most similar to them? Do you all think that it would make the world a stronger, better place if we were all intermingled?

I know and understand the challenges very well. My special guy is not from the States. We are working toward trying to build a lasting relationship. It is very hard at times. The first issue is that we don't speak a common first language. Also, there are cultural practices from his homeland that are totally different to me. Is it possible that the differences can cause more of a bond? The experts say a resounding, NO! What do you all think?

I would like to hear your feedback. Do you all think that it is wise to engage in Bi-cultural relationships? Do you think that these types of relationships are most apt to stand the test of time? On the other hand, do you feel that they are so risky that they should be avoided at all costs? You all are on the clock, let me know what you think. Ladies, I would really like to hear your feedback. I am sure that the guys that are part of the Court would like to see what you say also. Until next time, take care.

Continued Blessings!

The Queen D *

romank 19.09.14 - 04:42am
bi cultural relationship is good and should be endorsed.people you mingle and even marry people with different back grounds ,different cultures etc..i personally enjoy diversity in a relationship *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits