Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Beautiful Big Body Woman!
Replies: 2 Views: 576

dreamn69 26.09.14 - 11:57pm
Hi There to all the Royal Court Members! I was talking to one of the Buds a couple of days ago and he was remarking that he really likes a Nice Big, Full Body Woman. Well, the Queen is definitely that! This post is just one that will make us scratch our temples and say, Hmmmm! There are many perceptions of what beauty is out there and the world. I want to explore just one of those ideas here in this post.

So, for all the men out there in the world that love being in relationship with a Plus size woman, this is for you. I have asked countless men, tell me what you like about being with a Big Body woman? Most of the men that respond mention something that is s*xual in nature. For example, I like Big Boobs, Booty, and thighs! Another Bud of mine here on Pro gave a response that I have never heard before. He said that the Plus sized woman's body has a language all its own! WOW! I really like this response. There were also the more common responses, you have more body to hold onto, they have more body for you to snuggle up to in the bed. Big Body woman helps to keep you warm, etc, etc, etc...

I continue to seek for an answer to the question that does not have anything to do with the physical aspect of the person. I have yet to receive an answer from any person that I have posed the question to. What is it about plus size women that makes a man more attracted to them?

I also have to be an advocate for responsible living here. As a Big Body woman myself, I try very hard to eat food that has good nutrition. Many that know the Queen, I practice a vegetarian lifestyle (No direct eggs consumed usually and no milk). I am also and advocate for physical exercise. I don't do as much as I should be, I really try to walk and do my Cardio. When I am on a roll, I do a 35 minute exercise routine 4-5 times a week. I am not there right now.

Now, with all of that said, I would ask all of you out there what is the limit? When does the human body go from Full, Curvy and s*xy to Uuuh-Oooh, I am concerned about the persons health? I have always been a larger sized person, I have never known skinny! I am medically obese now even, at 5ft 8 inches tall and a size 22/24 womans. What can be said about the Mega Overweight and the Super Sized people? Are there those that still consider that s*xY?

I think that I would have to beg to disagree there. The biggest part of being a s*xy Big Body Woman is, I am physically fit enough to have a long passionate love making session. That is why I force myself to do cardio and walk. The exercise helps to promote a strong healthy heart. Thus, you can go for a long time. Switch positions with relative ease. Have the stamina to satisfy your partner.

The Queen is always going to be an advocate for Better Health, Good Clean Living, Self Care! I love the fact that I have been blessed with a body that is strong and can do all the things that I need it to do without much concern. That should be the goal for all of us no matter what size we are. To appreciate, respect and take care of the temple that we have been blessed with. You only get one and there are no replacements.

Let me know what you all think. Do you still see Super Sized people as s*xy? Do you think that it is important to take of your body no matter what size you are? Should others be permitted to Grow their bodies to whatever size they want, no matter what others say? Is it really love when you see your partner literally eating themselves to death and, you don't do anything about it?

I would like to hear your feedback! Let me know what you all think. The Queen has had an emotionally taxing day and I need to go and do a bit of self-care. I must practice what I preach! I am off to color and decompress my mind. Until next time, take care! Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

lukud30 22.10.14 - 04:45am
big woman is nice to make s*x wid as most of them have sweet cry during the act *

jawn 21.11.14 - 07:14am
I have never dated a plus size woman and I hope joining this group would give me the chance to get to know one..I love to date one!!!! To me they look s*x x xxyyy all the time in my eyezzzz *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits