Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: A Resilient Heart!
Replies: 1 Views: 530

dreamn69 1.10.14 - 05:01am
Hello to all my wonderful Buds! I just wanted to make a really quick post. While checking in with one of my Buds,he informed me that he is looking for a nice woman to settle down with and have children with. I asked him what he was basically looking for. The information that he provided was very limited.

I just want to say this really quickly, I think there are many of us out there who, are in the Pursuit of Happiness! There are some that are actively looking for partners, there are some that are just trolling, and there are others that don't know what they want to do. Once you decide that you want to actively look for a life partner then, you have to prepare yourself for the battle wounds and scars.

If you are going to play the Game of Love, you must have a resilient and flexible heart. There are some people out there in the cyber dating land, that are just out for fun and kicks. There are others that are not sure what they want so, they are just taking things as they come. There are also the true, PLAYERS! These are the ones that you really need to watch out for. They will take your heart, throw it down on the ground and, do the sombrero dance all around your poor vulnerable heart.

This is just my belief, the more emotionally sound and stable you are as a person, the quicker that you will be able to rebound from love's missed arrows. If you are not stable in your emotions, it might take you a bit longer to come back from the emotional brinks. Lastly, if you are way out of whack with your emotions, the slightest upset might send you packing, straight to the Coo-Coo house. Please forgive my terminology.

My Cousin posted a saying on FB lately and I really enjoyed it. It truly spoke to me. Here is the saying. Being married will not heal you. Being single will not KILL you! Waiting on God, is never a waste of time. I hope that those of you out there in cyber land that are searching for love, really take in the intent of the saying. I know that it is hard! The Queen is right there in the fight with many of you.

As I conclude this post, I want to say this to all those that are seriously searching. Do the internal work. Take time to SOUL SEARCH! Begin by completing yourself first. When the right person comes along, if you are emotionally whole you will recognize them immediately.

BECOME WHAT YOU ARE ASKING THE UNIVERSE FOR FIRST!

Ladies, if you want a Smart, funny, kind caring man that is willing to nurture you, and treat you with all the respect that you deserve. Become that kind of woman first!

Gentlemen, if you are looking for a lady that is taking good care of herself, knows who she is as a woman, one who is comfortable in her own skin, is ready and willing to give as well as receive love. Become that kind of MAN first! Whatever you are asking for in a PARTNER, become the opposite gender version of that FIRST!

F.Y.I. The Queen is having a birthday happen soon. On October 21st, it will be my BIRTHDAY! Yeah Queen! It is a milestone year for me. I just wanted to let all of my Buds and Partners, and Queen's Court members know that I will be taking a Sabbatical. I will pop in sporadically and quickly over the next 30 days. I will not be on-line long. I need to take some time to be quiet. Meditate and reflect on Life. I need to hear the voice of Yahweh speak to me to clarify my mission on this earth! I believe that I am headed in the right direction. I feel that my life path is laid out before me, this is just a pit stop to check the LIFE GUIDE BOOK for spiritual directions. Know that I will sending all of you positive vibrations. I will appreciate any kind words, if you want to send me Birthday cards, I can provide those who request it, my P.O. Box information. Anything that you would like to share with the Queen to express your sentiments they will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Until Next Time, take care. Continued Blessings

The Queen D *

hiinneeh 5.11.14 - 05:37am
for my view,the issue of cyber relatnshp is totally out of order,it shows no sincerity to both genders,take it or not. *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits