Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Can't buy me Lo-o-ove!
Replies: 0 Views: 315

dreamn69 4.10.14 - 01:12am
Hey all! I just wanted to make a really quick post. This is kind of directed toward the men of the Queen's Court out there. When you men are dating, do you really think that you can buy a REAL woman's affections?

Let me say this, The Queen is a very strong woman, and I know how to hold down my own. However, I want to know that my partner is going to do his part. I want a man that has a very strong work ethic, knows how to be resourceful, can hold down things for the family, will still being a loving, caring, supportive, nurturing partner.

It does not matter how much money, nor possessions that you have as a person, if you are not it, there is no convincing me. If a woman will reduce herself to be with a man just because he has money which is very COMMON, then whatever the outcome that happens it is what is deserved.

Money cannot buy your happiness. It can't help you if your health is failing(maybe prolong it but not save it.). Money won't secure your peace of mind. Money is not the glue that holds relationships together. Money can not save your soul from eternal d*mnation! Money should be seen and used for what it is, a tool!

So to the people out there who try to buy affections from others, let's do a bit of introspection. Money is just legal tender to purchase things, not people!

The rule for all should be, NO GOLD-DIGGERS!

I hope that this post makes sense to you all. I know that it is common sense for the most part but, I felt that it needed to be addressed. Until next time, take care. Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits