Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Same s*x Attraction
Replies: 1 Views: 508

dreamn69 16.12.14 - 09:53pm
Hello All! First of all let me say a heart felt WELCOME to all the new members to The Queen's Court. I will be in touch with you soon if you are a new member to the court.

On to the topic at hand. Lately, I have had a lot of comments and questions from people that are interested in or involved in same s*x relationships. I am also asked my take on this from a lot of people. So, here it goes.

I am totally opposed to same s*x relationships! I have a number of reasons why. My first issue with same s*x relationships is that many don't seem to be productive, only s*xual. I also think that a lot of people are using this lifestyle choice to be a means to be greedy. I mean there are many out there are using this as a means to dabble in both gender pools. It is just another means to be s*xually immoral or promiscuous just for the sake of it.

We can find true companionship in same gender relationships but, it does not have to turn s*xual. I say this as my basic overall view. If you are not given or promised to that person by a covenant relationship, it is WRONG!
So again, it does not matter if it is a heteros*xual couple, gay, lesbian or bi person. If you are not divinely given to that person, I have concern about it.

I say to all those out there that are dipping in both pools, stop being greedy and pick a side.

I know that this is truly my perspective, My intention is not to be offensive but just voice my opinion. Now, for those out there who keep asking me if I would ever be with a woman, you have my answer.

I am open to feedback and comments. I did not put all my ideological views up here because it just would have been too much. I am also open for discussions if anyone has any questions for me.

Thanks again to all of my Loyal Court members, I appreciate your patience. My finals are over officially as of Monday. I pick up grades on next week. I plan to post on a more regular basis. Until next time, Continued Blessings!

The Queen D *

hiinneeh 17.12.14 - 06:38am
In the first place,same s**y is immoral,indecent and devilish.We were not made for that kind of demonic behavor. *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits