Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: A true Lady & Gentleman
Replies: 1 Views: 559

dreamn69 13.01.15 - 02:29am
Greetings dear members of the Royal Court! I had an incident recently that really saddened me. After spending a significant amount of time befriending someone the person truly disappointed me. This is not the first time and truthfully, I don't expect it to be the last. The other thing that disturbed me was, after repeatedly informing another bud that I don't appreciate a way that he was talking to me, he continued with the vulgar conversation.

Now, I know that I am a somewhat reserved person at times. I have fairly high moral standards to a certain degree. I do however, enjoy having fun and letting my hair down. With that being said, I think that a line has to be drawn somewhere. If a person does not know you very well, I do not think that it is appropriate to have certain conversations.

I would like to go back to the things that most of us learned as small children. The Golden Rule. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. A true gentleman does not use vulgar language in front of a lady or his elders. A real man is know by his word of bond and his actions of bonds kept. What has happened to these personal characteristics.

I have to start by saying this, many women nowadays have become so LOOSE! They allow males to speak and treat them in any kind of manner. Those men that attempt to be chivalrous, they are talked about in a negative manner. Beside that, basic home training seems to be not taught by families now.

As a woman that considers herself a true lady, I refuse to be approached by random stranger in just any manner. If I am not spoken to with respect and decency, I will not be the most pleasant person. Certain things I refuse to discuss with someone that I consider a stranger. If I have to be the adult that sets the boundaries and limits, I am ok doing that. But, I actually expect men to be men and be the leaders. This on many circumstances is not happening.

I would like to hear from those of you out there in cyber-land. Women, do you find that men are approaching you in a manner that is not appropriate? Men, do you find that there are many females that are not behaving like true ladies? Let me hear your experiences.

I know that there are many here looking for certain needs to be meet. I do get that! However, I honestly believe that we as human beings should be carrying ourselves with more decorum and respect for each other. Ok, you all are on the clock. Let me know what you think. I look forward to reading your responses. Until next time, Continued Blessings! The Queen D *

hiinneeh 15.01.15 - 09:28am
Look,women were made to be treated with respect,if u as a gentlemen dnt give women the respect then u r nt a decent guy *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits