Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Hugs & Kisses
Replies: 2 Views: 521

dreamn69 4.02.15 - 09:39pm
Good Day to all the loyal Court Members! I know that it has been a while since that I have posted a new topic. I have one that was of interest to me and, I wanted to share with you all. I hope that as many of you as possible get the chance to read this. I would like to hear your feedback. So, here we go!

I was recently reading a medical study that made the statement, All human beings need a certain amount of physical contact each day, in the form of hugs, kisses and other physical contact. Those people that do not receive enough physical contact are more at risk for certain health and emotional issues.

The study suggested that those that receive a minimal amount of Hugs and kisses each day, they have lower levels of cortisol which is the stress hormone.

It was also stated that those that receive more physical contact each day have better emotional health and resolve to deal with everyday stresses. Like work issues, driving in traffic, money, family, crisis issues, etc.

There are many studies that show, those that are in loving, nurturing relationships live longer, and usually have a better quality of physical health. It is also known , that individuals in loving relationships that have s*xual intercourse on a regular basis have higher levels of serotonin and endorphins. These are the feel good emotions that are released in the brain.

For women, those that are in loving caring relationships, they have higher levels of Oxytocin, which aids in bonding. Oxytocin is the hormone released in high levels when a woman has given birth. This helps the mother and child bond.

So, for those that say they are not really into all that hugging and kissing, there is science behind it. There are a number of research studies that show that children that do not get enough physical contact show very significant developmental delays and issues.

Now, I would like to hear from you all out there in the Royal court. Do you think that getting adequate Hugs, kisses and physical affection is important and necessary?

Do you believe what the scientists say about reduced stress levels for those that get more hugs, kisses and physical affection?

I would like to issue a challenge for those that are in loving, caring, nurturing relationships. Try to receive and give at least 5 hugs a day. Additionally, give/receive 15 kisses in a day. At the end of a week's period of time, report if you feel/believe that your stress levels have gone down.

Ok, the challenge has been issued. I can't wait to hear from the court members to see if you feel that this notion has any merit to it or not. I am wishing you all happy Hugs & kisses!

Until the next time, take care and Continued Blessings!

The Queen D *

man77 4.02.15 - 11:24pm
its realy true *

jeptech 4.05.15 - 02:33pm
I NEED A NICE LADY s*xY SLIM *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups