Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Absence makes the heart grow fonder!
Replies: 2 Views: 999

dreamn69 2.06.15 - 01:10am
Greetings all my Royal Court Members!

Let me first of all apologize for being off line for such a long time. Queen D has been extremely busy. For many of you that know me, have begun chat relationships with me, you all know that I am about giving back to humanity, as a WHOLE! Thus, the reason for my lengthy delay.

I am actually about to undertake a humanitarian journey that will be very extensive. I am leaving my residence in California and traveling over 10,000 miles away from home. I am volunteering with a project that helps children and youths. It teaches them life skills. How to become self-sufficient when they are adults. The program teaches them to think like entrepreneurs, instead of like laborers/workers. The former allows you the ability to build wealth, the later never will.

So, as I am going to be away for a while, make sure that you all drop me a line or two. Let me know what is going on in your lives. As I don't know what the internet services will be like, I don't want to promise how quickly I'll be able to respond. Just know, I will get back to my messages as soon as I possibly can.

Thanks for the messages, and the warm wishes. I appreciate each and every one of you that has reached out to me.

Until Next Time, Take Care!

The Queen D *

tejanjtu 2.07.15 - 10:33am
Thanks Queen D even when you are busy you still stay in touch with us...well done job you doing there may the good lord bless you always.. As for me im doing good and we have formed a humanitarian organization out of the desire of helping orphans,homeless,affected or street children who suffered badly form the EBOLA VIRUS which left them with little or no hope for the future. I will inbox you to tell you more about this organization ok..Thanks *

madingo1 17.07.16 - 10:08pm
hello I m Ibrahim I need a serious true love who will love me for all my life *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits