Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Return of the Queen
Replies: 0 Views: 397

dreamn69 2.05.16 - 04:54am
Greetings to all of my loyal subjects and those of the Queen's Court. Let me first of all say that it is incredible being back home. I have been off line for so many months. My time in East Africa (Kenya) was wonderful. I had the chance to meet so many wonderful young people. There is still much that needs to be done there, and I know that I have plans to go back in the future.

I was able to write a lot during my time in West Africa (Lagos). Here is a heads up, be looking for my book project to come out hopefully by the end of 2016. I found a publishing company that wants to work with me, and I am excited about all of the new possibilities that will arise for this partnership. The majority of the proceeds from the book project will go toward the missions projects, building schools where there is need, and the clean water projects.

I just wanted to touch bases and let everyone know what I was doing and that I am actually back at home now. I plan to start reposting to touch bases with everyone. I would love to hear from you all, and fill me in on what has been going on with you all while I was away.

Looking forward to catching up with you all.

Until Next Time! Take care and Continued Blessings

Queen D *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits