Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: Role Play/Cos-Play
Replies: 0 Views: 468

dreamn69 20.05.16 - 02:02pm
Greetings to all the loyal court members. First let me say, it's so good to be back in the U.S.A. My five and a half. months overseas was a blessing but, truly, there is no place like home.

So, I was watching a program on the National Geographic channel that highlighted the rise of underground cultures and groups. They gave much mention to those living double lives. For example, those that are regular citizens during the day but, transform into Action characters at night.

There was also mention of the growing populations of Furries or Furby's. These are people that feel like they connect more with their animal side of their persona more than their average, human persona.

Lastly, there were those that kind of fell into the more fetish oriented groups. Those that like Casting, Sole play or foot play, Latex or Balloon play, paraplegic role play, Animal play, Gender Dress role reversal, etc.

I would like to hear the communities feedback on this phenomenon. How many of you are into Role Play? What kind of Role Play are you all into? Does anyone out there have issues with Role Play? If you do have issues with it, what are the issues and concerns?

Ok, it's time for you all to squawk back. Let me know what you all are thinking and feel about this topic. Also, don't forget to share the grouo with others that may be interested. I'm back home now, and plan to start posting on a regular basis again. Don't forget, let me know if there are any topics that you all want to discuss that has not already been touched upon yet.

If anybody has any great music, I would really like for you to share with me. I really would like to get some awesome tunes associated with the group too. Again, thanks to everyone that has reached out to me, to welcome me back home, and back to the Prodigits Community. Your greetings and words of well wishes are much appreciated!

Ok, you guys are on the clock. I want to hear your views and opinions. As always, Until Next Time, take care.

Continued Blessings!

Queen D *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits