Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: The most sensual women?
Replies: 3 Views: 458

dreamn69 12.06.16 - 02:05am
Hey there Court members. I just wanted to hear the feedback from you all. Which country do you all think has the most sensual women? I mean physical in regards to the caresses, hugs, kisses, physical affection, public displays of affection, and the whole nine yards.

I live in a western culture that is very open in some regards but, in other regards we are not very open. So, I would like to hear from you all out there. What place or country do you all think has the most affectionate or sensual women? Do you think that this is a benefit or a detriment to the culture in which you have mentioned?

I personally think that, it is ok to show affection toward your loved one. Some things though should be left to private places. I say that because you have to be mindful that you might have younger children in the immediate environment. I am also very mindful that you want to respect your elders. I do not think that want to see you playing tonsil hockey with another person out in a public place. I also don't think that you need to have a full blown, heavy petting session out in a public place. I am all up for fun and excitement but, we must be mindful.

Ok, I am leaving the comments up to you guys. I want to hear what you all think. You all are on the clock, let me know what you think. Until next time, take care. Continued Blessings.

The Queen D *

sstarr 12.06.16 - 05:33am
So I guess what you're asking is, public display of sensual behaviour? Hmmm *

dreamn69 13.06.16 - 05:44am
No, not really! What I meant was, the most sensual, affectionate, touchy-feely women in the world. The women that know how to really make their mate feel them. So, it does not actually have to be a public display of affection. It can be behind closed doors, in the car, at home. Just showing affection in general. The word sensual generally means, the tactile senses (i.e. seeing, hearing, feeling, touching, tasting sensing.) I hope that I cleared up this topic for you. *

sstarr 13.06.16 - 06:21am
I don't know which country Dee, I'm thinking some place like Paris lol *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits